Why I Haven't Blogged In So Long!

Hello fellow bloggers!

Wow. Its been.. so long, too long! In fact, its been 3 months since I last blogged on here! I suppose you've all been wondering where I have been and what I have been up to. As you might have guessed from reading my blog I suffer from various things like anxiety and lately I have been in quite a bad head-space I suppose and being in this bad head-space means my anxiety and other things which sometimes affect my moods means to be quite honest I haven't really been motivated to blog these last few months at all!

So yeah when you don't wanna get outta bed in the morning and feel like you really don't want to do anything, it is hard to get the motivation to do a blogpost every week! I am a perfectionist when it comes to my blog and its posts, so every post has to be perfect, I'm not saying they're perfect in anyway at all, but they have to be perfect in my mind. They are definitely not the best blog posts in the world and I know that for sure but at least I try and make them my best for you guys!

So blogging is quite hard to fit in with my schedule on top of my head and everything. The time I get in from school, then to doing coursework and revision, and my workout routine and then it's dark so I really don't have time on my hands right now. Balancing revision and my social life has been so hard but at least its over till after summer.

I have had other commitments like doing the Race For Life and my DofE (Duke of Edinburgh scheme) hikes. So balancing everything has been pretty hard throughout these past few months but I plan to blog so much more this summer!


Follow me on tumblr- www.allab0utm3.tumblr.com


Jemma x 



Comments

Popular Posts