I'm Back!

Hello fellow bloggers!

How are you all doing? It's been quite a while hasn't it?! I've missed blogging and all of you guys of course!

Now, I wish I could come up with a massive long excuse to explain why I've not been blogging for over 6 months, *insert shocked emoji here*, apart from taking my A-Levels, doing my exams and all that jazz, but... well... I can't really. 


I have had my blog for nearly 3 years now and I can say I go through phases of loving it and hating it - it's a bit like marmite I suppose! My lifestyle has changed in the last few years, it has become more jam-packed and when I say jam-packed I mean I have become a lot more busy in life, for example last year my GCSE's and now my A-Levels. There is also the stress that comes with those. In 2014, I got diagnosed with epilepsy, so I still have numerous hospital appointments and MRI's to attend to which takes up a lot of my time. And believe it or not, I do have family and friends which I love spending time with and again, takes up a lot of my time! 

When it comes to my social media platforms, I am generally not the best at multitasking! Especially when they involve a bit more time and creativity like blogging does. It is easy to put your time into one thing (like Twitter or Facebook) and then let another fall behind you without really noticing. Therefore, like my blog has, it becomes more and more neglected. 


Now, I know I say this all the time, but I am going to try this time to upload more content on here for you all! - even if it is just once a month until summer! I have been planning content for you guys so please do look forward to that coming soon! 

Thanks for reading and check out my previous posts!


Jemma x

PS: Comment below or tweet me what days you would like me to post and what content you'd like to see next! 



Comments

Popular Posts