Autumns here!

Hello fellow bloggers!

It's nearly the end of October now and that can only mean one thing, Autumn is officially here! There are so many things I love about Autumn, it has got to be my favourite season of the year other than summer of course! 

Even though I don't do anything for Halloween apart from watching all the Youtubers vlogs of course, that make me super excited for Halloween, I love seeing everyone dress up in super cool outfits etc, and when I can be bothered to go out and make an effort I will! There is one thing I'm looking forward to again this year, like always, and that is Bonfire Night, it just brings everyone together and I love going to watch the fireworks with my friends on the beach.

I'm super excited for all the hot chocolates at this time of year, because I'm a massive fan of hot chocolate especially with a huuuugee amount of squirty cream on top with marshmallows in my massive hot chocolate mug! Just yum! 

One thing I'm not a fan of is the cold so I cannot wait to get my scarf, hat/beanie and gloves out along with my favourite pair of ankle boots. I absolutely love winter fashion, oversized sweaters/jumpers are my favourite as well as getting into my cosy pj's and my dressing gown before getting into bed. Cosy socks are a must have in the winter/autumn months as well, I can't live without them! I love layering up in the winter months because as I said before I am prone to getting cold easily so I like to have a range of layers on when I go out, because if you do get too hot you can just take certain layers off. 

I love the fact that the evenings are getting darker earlier and you get the most beautiful sunsets quite a lot of the time. I love to just look out of my window and just look at how pretty the sky is, like yesterday the sky was a weird bluey purpley colour, it was just gorgeous! 

The thing that's made me the most excited is the fact that its that time of year again where LUSH bring out their Christmas range so I can go and buy all of my favourite bath bombs etc! And autumn all together does mean more baths in the evenings if you're like me and like to use bath bombs and just like to relax in the bath every now and again to have a bit of me time and think about life... 

There are lots of other things I am really looking forward to this autumn, what are you guys excited for around this time of year? Let me know in the comments or tweet me! And if you want or have any ideas for another blog post let me know as well in the comments below! 


Jemma x







Comments

Popular Posts