New year, new start! | Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

Hello fellow bloggers! 

I know it's probably a bit late by now, but happy new year to all of you that read my blog! It means a lot to me to have reached nearly 3000 pageviews! This year I am determined to make my blog bigger and even better. I'm not going to set any major goals for my blog apart from make better content and post more frequently for you all. So, this Christmas I received my favourite mascara, Maybelline New York's Colossal Volum' Express Mascara, in 100% black. Now, I have been in love with this mascara since my Grandma brought me one for Christmas a few years back and I've been using it ever since. 

I tend to stick to drugstore mascaras as they are more affordable and give you great volume and depending on what one you buy- '100% no clumps'. I really would like to try out the Benefit They're Real but it's just not in my price range for make up for now, a mascara that's over £15 I personally think that's.. pushing it, but that's just my opinion. I've heard so many things about the Benefit They're Real mascara on other peoples blogs and from people that have used it and they haven't been wowed by it. 

However, Maybelline's Colossal Volum' Express Mascara retailing at £7.19, in Boots and Superdrug, is less than half the price of  Benefit's They're Real. This mascara lengthens my lashes to their fullest and does add a lot of volume, clue in the name! It really lives up to it's expectations of lengthening and volumizing lashes. 

As you can see, the mascara brush grabs onto the mascara evenly, which gives you no clumps and applys the mascara and separates your lashes evenly. Also, I found that the main difference in this mascara is the wand, the wand is stiffer which makes it a whole lot easier to apply mascara.
















I was not blessed with great lashes by all means. My lashes are short, thin and just not how I'd like them to be at all. So this mascara is great for helping me boost my lashes. This is my favourite mascara and I'll keep repurchasing it again and again, unless I find something that beats it but I highly doubt that. Right, that's it for this weeks blog post, let me know in the comments below what your favourite mascara is and what you'd like to see on next weeks blog post! 

Jemma x








Comments

Popular Posts