Zoella Fizz Bar Review!

Hello fellow bloggers! 

Now I know what you're all probably thinking right now while reading this and its probably something along the lines of 'someone didn't stick to their new years resolution of trying to blog again, every week, did they?' and well no, I didn't quite frankly and I'm annoyed at myself for not sticking to it to be honest! But I am back again this week and I'm writing a review for you guys on Zoella's Fizz Bar so lets get started!

So, unless you've been hiding under a rock for the last few months you should've been aware by now that Zoella aka Zoe Sugg has brought out her own beauty range. Now, when I heard Zoe (one of my favourite youtubers eek!) was bringing out a beauty range I was ecstatic and asked for pretty much all of her range for Christmas. So when I received the Fizz Bar, Blissful Mistful & her Creamy, Madly Dreamy Body Lotion from the range on Christmas day I was so excited to try it all out! 

The smell of the Fizz Bar is what first drew me to it in the shops and the whole look of the product overall on her blog photos and in store are just what makes her products all so appealing because they have that vintage feel. The scent is gorgeous because it's not too overpowering and it's fresh and something that I haven't come across yet! I think the scent is such a personal thing to Zoe and I love it, obviously you won't please everyone with scents that are fresh with a hint of floral in it but I'm definitely a fan of Zoe's light and sweet choice, because personally I don't like woody, spicy fragrances. The Body Mist that Zoe released is just as good as the Fizz Bar and you can smell the scent a lot more, so if you want to see if you like the scent first, maybe give her Body Mist a try! 

Once I popped one or two squares in the bath (after a bit of a struggle trying to break them!), the little chunks started fizzing away but they didn't smell of the product as they were fizzing anymore, it was like they lost their scent as you put them into the water, unlike the Lush Bath Bombs and products which give you tonnes of scent and colour in your bath. It left my water feeling fairly nice I suppose but the smell of my water was the complete opposite, it smelt a bit weird to be quite honest. I came out with soft-ish skin but not as smooth skin as I'd have liked but I followed my bath with the Creamy, Madly Dreamy Body Lotion to moisturise further. I have fairly sensitive skin so I'm impressed that the Fizz Bar didn't cause any irritation either. 

Overall, I think the Fizz Bar is a pretty good addition to Zoe's range but it'll be one that goes in my shopping basket every now and again as I prefer the Body Lotion and Mist for now. I'm fairly pleased with it so go give it a try and tell me what you think for yourselves and let me know what other products from Zoe's range I should try out! 

Jemma x 



















Comments

Popular Posts