MUA - Undressed Palette Review

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

Yes I'm back again after a little break as I've been pretty busy with school and revision but now I thought it'd be the perfect time to do a quick review on the MUA Undressed Palette for you all so lets get started!


Now, for a person that doesn't wear eyeshadow all the time this is the perfect palette for me or for any of you infact! Before we even begin, let me remind you that this beautiful palette retails at around £4 in the UK. For me especially, it remains one of the best neutral palettes I've ever tried and one of the only ones I tend to use now in my eyeshadow collection. 


The Undressed Palette from MUA is a twelve pan palette and consists of matte and shimmer shades/formulas. My 2 favourite shimmer shades have got to be shade 4 and shade 6, they are absolutely gorgeous! Shade 6 is a shimmery, sparkly gold colour and I fell inlove with it instantly! Gold is a colour I wouldn't usually wear but to add a bit of something to a certain look, especially in the inner corners of your eyes I think it's great as well as using it under the eyes with a colour like black underneath would look amazing on a smoky eye! So moving on, shade 4 is a darker bronze colour that blends well in the crease with lighter shades like shade 1 and 2 on your lid. My 2 favourite matte shades of this palette have to be shade 3 and shade 5 as in my palette they are the only 2 shades that stand out to be MATTE! They are two stunning shades of matte brown and they are dupes of many MAC products I have seen youtubers, for example, like Tanya Burr, use in her tutorials. 


I would say I couldn't really compare it to any higher brands like Urban Decay as I still haven't joined that bandwagon yet, however, I personally think it's close to the Urban Decay Naked palette and could pretty much be a dupe, well I actually class it as a dupe in my opinion and use it as one for now seen as though I haven't invested in the gorgeous Urban Decay Naked palette quite yet.


I love this palette as you can create endless looks, whether it be a smoky eye your going for or just a nude, subtle look. I really recommend this palette mainly for those who are starting out with make up or if you're looking for something fairly cheap but still quality eyeshadows to start off your make up collection and maybe also something to just to add to your make up bag. 

Overall, I just love this palette as you can create effortless looks in no time at all! So comment and let me know what you'd like to see next week (hopefully) and also tell me what your views are on the Undressed Palette as I'd love to know what you all think!

Jemma x 


Comments

Popular Posts