MY TRIP TO PARIS IN JUNE! (late requested post)


In Paris: Me and my best friend Emily<3            Paris was a once in a life time opportunity for me to go on, back in June 2013. I loved every single minute of it and I'll never forget the fun I had while out there with my friends. We got the chance to meet up with our pen friends, which I no longer have contact with sadly, we got to walk up to the second level of the 'Le Tour Eiffel' or the Eiffel Tower to any of you that don't do French as a language!! We got to visit the Sacre Couer which was pretty cool! We also drove past the Museum Du Louvre or however they say it in French!! It was pretty amazing when we had a tour around Paris, seeing the sites of Paris was incredible! Every night we went on a walk after dinner to a massive park with an old prison at one end of it, it was amazing to see what was left of it!! When we went to the park it was our time to chill out before heading back to the hotel and it was really good fun seeing people in our year being themselves, not being different and up them selves like they tend to be at school!!! Our hotel room was really nice and I shared it with my two best friends- Maisie and Emily! That was the trip of a life time, that now holds many memories!:') 

The Sacre Couer in Paris

The Eiffel Tower

Right next to the Eiffel Tower 
Musuem in Paris
Me and Maisie in Paris
We got bored ;)

View from The Eiffel Tower! WOW
Me, Olivia and Chantal after walking the Eiffel Tower!





Comments

Popular Posts