Requested blogpost: why I haven't blogged in so long!:)

A question I get asked a lot now is why I haven't blogged in so long, well in fact, its been around 4 to 5 months since I last blogged for you guys and I'm not gonna lie I have missed blogging very much! There is quite a few reasons why I haven't blogged in so long and I'm willing to share them with you! 

The first reason why I haven't blogged in so long is because of school and exams, now I was probably a little stupid to start a blog around my exam times! But to cut a long story short I had to stop blogging for a few months so I could fit revision time in and my exams most importantly!! I'm glad I did revise though as I came out with pretty good grades in the end of it! 

The second reason is because of things that happened before summer at school, now I don't mean exams or anything like that. Things got tough at school for a while because of bullying. I seemed to be an easy target at that point I suppose but I have never let the bullying get to me in front of them at the very least. A group of girls and some boys thought it'd be funny to bully me, and I am not gonna lie the bullying changed me as a person a lot. It changed me into a better person and a stronger person within myself but then again you could say the bullying effected me in a way not a lot of people know about. Bullying is a horrible thing to have to go through and yes I still get some abuse now but I have learnt to deal with it. Bullying got to me a lot more than the bullies thought, it got to the point where I started to self harm, I went into depression and things changed. I changed. At one point the bullying got to the point where I wanted to die and I nearly committed suicide. No one knows that apart from my mum so that has taken a lot of courage to tell people that. I get counselling now so things will eventually get better. I've been clean for nearly a month and to me that is an achievement. It may not be to you but it is to me.

And thirdly, I have made more time for my friends in the last few months! In June, we all went to Paris on a school trip, we made so many memories there that I will take to the grave. If you want a blog post on that, let me know! I didn't see much of my friends in the summer but we have done loads since being back at school! 

Thank you for reading this! Comment what you want my next blog post to be on!:)

Jemma x 

Comments

Popular Posts