My Holiday To Orlando, Florida!

Hello fellow bloggers!

Now if you've been following my Instagram page you would've known by now that I recently went on holiday to Orlando, Florida. Ever since visiting Florida when I was very little I asked my parents if we could go back again and this time take my sister and they agreed but when we were both old enough to go on all the rides at Disney World and Universal. So after my parents saving up a fair few years for our trip, it was finally time to go. Me being 16 and my sister 11, we were both old enough and way over the height limits so we could go on everything within the parks. 


One thing I didn't think I'd enjoy about this holiday was having not much internet time on my hands but I have to say not going on my phone and tablet actually helped me sleep a lot better within the 2 weeks I was there. So, I thought for this blog post I'd share some photos with you of my trip to Florida and keep this post short and sweet. 


For more photos of my holiday follow me on Instagram- jemmauppertonn


Jemma x 









































Comments

Popular Posts