My Motivational Season Project

Hello fellow bloggers!

I have something exciting to share with you all. Now, this month I have been coming up with an exciting little project for my blog which you can probably tell by the title. It is called the 'Motivational Season Project' where I am going to be posting more motivational and lifestyle posts throughout the rest of June and July and maybe August this year so expect those motivational lifestyle posts with a hint of the occasional different post every now and again. 

I believe it's really important for teenagers and young adults of today to have more confidence, self belief and determination or are at least to be boosted in that direction. And, I don't know about you guys but when I was a younger teen I had none of the above and I'm only really starting to build these 3 skills up myself at the age of 17! Hense why I came up with this idea to help young teens and young adults build their confidence and self belief and become more determined within their daily life. 

I hope you're all excited as much as I am for this to start! Leave a comment or dm/tweet me on twitter any posts you'd like to see. Thank you!

Jemma x



Comments

Popular Posts