5 Things I Have Been Loving Lately..

Hello fellow bloggers! 

After seeing similar posts floating around the blogger world, I thought I'd sit down and write a list of the top 5 things I have been loving recently...

Summer | I literally love summer purely because it is my favourite season, the sun is out, everyone's smiling and happy, music is usually playing wherever you go, it's perfect. It just feels great. In summer I get to walk my dogs a lot more too as I am off college which means more quality time with them all. 

No Make-Up | I have absolutely been loving the feeling of wearing NO make-up this summer. As I am off college for 6 weeks at the moment, I have decided to go make-up free and give my skin a break. Not only does my skin feel better but it looks nicer too as I am not blocking my pores with foundation, concealer and whatever else I decide to put on. Note: If you haven't given up your make-up this summer do go give it a try!

Friday Night Dinner | This has got to be one of my go-to tv programmes. I have been sat here day-in, day-out re-watching old and new episodes while I'm working and it has me in stitches. If you haven't seen FND, I highly recommend.

Vanilla Ice Cream | Having braces it is quite hard to find something that isn't too sticky or awkward to eat for dessert so I turned to vanilla ice cream lately and have been having it ever since. I was never a huge lover when I younger as I always saw it as the 'boring' flavour but now I'm IN LOVE!

YouTube | I have always been a massive fan of YouTube but recently I have constantly been on it a lot more, watching my favourite youtubers. I have actually been using YouTube more than Twitter or Instagram which isn't like me so YouTube is a winner right now folks! 

What are you currently loving? Let me know! 

Jemma x  








Views like these make me appreciate summer
- Florence Italy, June 2016








Comments

Popular Posts