My top 3 moisturisers for summer!

Hello fellow bloggers!

So after my last blog post, I thought I'd go straight in with a Top 3  blogpost to bring my blog back to normality! So lets get started! 


Right, so first of all I have been loving the Garnier Body: Intensive 7 Days, Nourishing Lotion with L-Bifidus & Mango Oil. Now, I know you can get this in various scents but this had to be my favourite one when smelling them all in the shop! As said on the bottle it's for drier skin and it's fast-absorbing- which I love; as one thing I hate about moisturizing is when you have to sit around for ages after applying it to your skin. This moisturizer is meant to moisturise/hydrate your skin for up to 7 days, now I don't particularly think it has the qualities to withhold 7 days hydration, however I do feel hydration within my skin for a few days at the very least. Overall, I genuinely love this product and I would recommend to a friend.


Now, the next product I am so excited to be sharing with you is the Mandara Spa: Amber Heaven nourishing hand cream with sandalwood and patchouli. So first of all, can I just say I LOVE this product so so much! It's part of their Sensual Ritual range and I just can't get enough of it right now. I have also been loving their bath essence in the same scent but that's a whole different blog post for a whole different day! At first when I tried this product I wasn't too sure about the overall scent but now I am totally in love with it and it just moisturises my hands 100% when they are in need of a good moisturise and it leaves them feeling soft and smooth. Also, I love the size of the bottle/tube (or whatever you wanna call it) as it is 75ml which is just big enough for me to take on holiday with me this summer in my hand luggage so I can moisturise whenever I need to! And aswell the colour of the bottle/tube is my absolute favourite- purple for the win! Overall, this is an absolute must have in my collection of moisturisers!


Next up in my moisturiser collection, is the Marks and Spencer's Mango moisturising body butter. THIS. SMELLS. AMAZING! I saved this one until last as it is one of my favourite products to use on my skin ever. Now, this is from their Nature's Extracts collection and it contains mango with cocoa butter which helps to nourish the skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. I always use this after exfoliating my skin or once I've got out the bath/shower as it leaves my skin feeling so soft as well as leaving my skin with the scent of real tropicalness. The scent of this body butter is a real summer scent and I have been using it all through summer so far. Go try it out if you haven't already and let me know if you do in the comments below or on Twitter! 


Right, that's it for this weeks blog post, watch out for more posts coming your way soon!

Jemma x













                                                                                                                                                          


Comments

Popular Posts